NEO2045 is a safe children's game, but it's still necessary for players to know the fundamentals of online safety before joining the online world. Keep these valuable tips in mind:
- Strengthen your children's "Stranger Risks" and explain the value of maintaining their privacy when playing games.
- Make house rules or "pledges" that they will never reveal personal details, such as their full name, address, or phone number.
- Actively discuss proper online etiquette and actions with your children.
- Encourage your children to report any inappropriate actions while playing online games and to come and talk to you when something makes them feel insecure.
- Build an area where children play on a computer in a public or central location in your house.