Good Security Practices
Implementing strict rules for young children on the Internet world to protect them from inappropriate content, cyberbullies, identity thieves, and child predators.
Here are some most effective guidelines for toddlers and tweens when using third-party programs :
- Before letting your young ones take part in any third-party games. Make sure to review the content if it is age-appropriate,
- Thoroughly explain and let your young ones understand the game's guidelines to ensure a safe and fun game experience.
- Make sure that your child knows the importance of keeping private information private and that such information should not be shared with anyone.
- Teach your kids to report inappropriate things that they read and see in-game and teach them how to take action such as reporting player.
- Keep an eye on whenever your kids are playing at all times even if it means you have to seat beside them.
- Review your kids' chat history to ensure that there is no inappropriate content. If you found any inappropriate explain with your young ones and let them understand the things that are mature and not.
- Before making any purchases, ensure that your kids are not hovering around you as kids are smart enough to remember a lot of things.