We built NEO2045 to be a safe game for all ages. However, it’s important for our younger players to know the fundamentals of online safety. Keep these valuable tips in mind:
- Strengthen your children's "Stranger Risks" and explain the importance of maintaining their privacy online.
- Ask your kids to agree to never reveal personal details, such as your full name, address, or phone number.
- Regularly discuss online etiquette and actions with your children.
- Encourage your children to report any inappropriate actions while playing online games and to come and talk to you when something makes them uncomfortable.
- Be involved in your child’s online activities and get to know the games they’re playing and who they’re playing with.